You can have your WooCommerce orders printing out in-store automatically using a combination of our integration and the EposNow Online Order Printing feature.
Here is the sequence showing how this works:
- Order received on your website
- Your website send us a webhook with the order details
- We process the order and create a transaction on EposNow
- We send the print command to EposNow as soon as the order is created successfully
- The EposNow Online Order Printing picks up this command and prints out the order on your order printer
Good to know
- Your order printer must be connected via Ethernet. It will not work if it is connected via USB.
- The online order printing must be setup on your till, EposNow support can help with this or you can use these guides:
- EposNow will determine which printer to send the items to based on the order printer setting for the product category, so if the items are not printing out, make sure the order printer is set correctly on the categories page in the EposNow back office
- Using this feature, it is possible to have multiple printouts. For example, drinks in the order can print out on the Bar order printer and food items on the Kitchen order printer