Simple, transparent pricing
One flat fee with no long contracts locking you in. You simply commit month-to-month and cancel any time.
Once you sign up with us, you will receive a link to our setup form where we ask some basic questions on how you would like to use our integration and we then use this to setup the integration to meet your requirements.
Once this form is filled in, we will:
- Connect to Epos Now and WooCommerce in read only mode
- Check the settings on both platforms
- Check the existing products (if any) and how they can be matched up
- Make sure all taxes (if any) can be matched
- Check for any conflicts with existing plugins/services/firewalls on your website
If there are any concerns we will be in touch with you to work these through with you and once everything looks OK, we can then setup the syncs and activate your integration.
We will keep you updated throughout the process and will be available on email/chat/calls during UK business hours.
We offer a fully managed setup so we will need some information from you for this:
- Fill in our setup form (you will receive a link when you sign up)
- Install our app from the Epos Now app store (direct link in setup form)
- Add a temporary admin account on your WooCommerce site for us
Once we have the above, we can start the setup process.
No, we have a very small footprint on your site and there will be no downtime.
Our billing is handled by the EposNow App Store and they accept all major currencies.
During the sign up on the EposNow App Store, you will be shown the equivalent price in your currency and this will be the amount you are billed for monthly.
You are only ever committing to one month at a time and can cancel at any time by uninstalling our app from the EposNow app store.